On Thursday November 24th we are celebrating Thanksgiving in the USA. I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude. I am not a writer. Please don't mistake the dry style of my writing for a lack of genuine, sincere, deep gratitude. The list is in no particular order.
1. I am grateful to Sasha Ayad, Stella O'Malley, and Stephenie Winn who share so much important information with us.
2. I am grateful to GETA therapists who work with our children honestly and kindly.
3. I am grateful to the detransitioners who speak up and share their experiences. Grace, Helena, Ritchie, Michelle, Lora, and others, thank you!
4. I am grateful to Abigail Shrier , Lisa Selin Davis, Elizabeth Hummel, Eliza Mondegreen, and Benjamin Boyce who speak up courageously.
5. I am grateful to PITT editors who generously give their time for free.
6. I am grateful to the moderators of Gender Critical Support Board who also give their time for free.
7. I am grateful to every person who wrote a story for PITT. There are so many gifted writers here!
8. I am grateful to everyone who posted comments and "likes" here on PITT, creating a sense of community and support.
9. I am grateful to all the allies who come here even though their families are not directly affected by trans cult.
10. I am grateful to the whistleblowers of Tavistock who told the truth.
11. I am grateful to the clinicians and scientists of SEGM .
I am sure I missed some, please add them in the comments.